Bunny Ice Cream
1. Buy vanilla and strawberry ice cream
2. Get a bowl or plate
3. Take a HUGE spoon full of vanilla ice cream and make it into one big round head.
4. Take 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream and put it on top of the head for the inside of ears.
5. Take vanilla ice cream and put it around the edge of the strawberry ice cream to make ears.
6. Take two jelly beans (any flavor) and put them on the ice cream as eyes.
7. Take a chocolate chip and put it on the ice cream as a nose.
8. Take licorice and curl it up as a mouth.
9. Take 2 little marshmallows and place them beneath the licorice as teeth.
10. Enjoy your ice cream bunny treat!!!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~