Homemade face mask
1/2 Cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 egg white
1/4 cup of sugar
1. Mix together the milk and egg white in a electric mixer.
2. Pour into a bowl, in a separate bowl mash-up the banana.
3. Add the vanilla the milk and egg and whisk.
4. Put the sugar with the mushed of banana and mash.
5. Slowly pour the vanilla, milk, and egg the the banana mixture and mash.
6. When fully mashed rub it on your face, avoid the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homemade Spa Recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~