2 cups cooked pumpkin
1/2 cup plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1-2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
2 large eggs
1. Cook the pumpkin until it is very soft and mash/mix in a food processor until smooth.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Beat the eggs together, add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
4. Spoon the batter into a hot pan and cook until golden brown.
5. Serve with some cinnamon sugar sprinkled over each fritter.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~