Valentine Candy Arrangement
by Lana Glass
(Founder of the Site "Incredible Edible Crafts")
Candy Arrangement in a Sundae Glass
You will need: a Sundae glass, a piece of stick candy, Hershey's chocolate kisses of one flavor or several, Life Savers, curling ribbons, pipe cleaners or thin stem wire, scissors and wire cutters.
1. Find a Sundae glass you would like to use in your candy arrangement.
2. Fill the Sundae glass with the Hershey?s chocolate kisses.
3. Put the stick candy of the matching color into the glass.
4. (Optional). You can put Life Savers candy on the top of the Sundae (they will form whipped cream) securing them in place with glue dots or double-sided tape as necessary.
5. a) Prepare curling ribbons of colors that correspond with the kisses wrappers. You can also buy ready-made curl swirls.
b) Take a piece of pipe cleaner or thin stem wire and tightly wrap it around the middle of the curling ribbons from step a). Curl the ribbons by pulling them over the edge of the scissors.
c) Insert the curling ribbons in the glass. Your beautiful and tasty Candy Sundae is ready!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share your Idea.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~