• 10-12 oreo balls
• 120 gm dark chocolate
• 2-3 tsp melted butter
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp butter( not melted)
• Cadbury gems (as needed)
• Desiccated or shredded coconut (as needed)
• 1/4 cup milk
1. Take oreo biscuits, sugar and melted butter and grind them in a mixer to get oreo powder.
2. Now, take oreo powder in a bowl and milk to it and just knead like a dough.
3. Make balls of that dough and keep it in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Now, take dark chocolate and melt it in a double boiler also add butter to it and stir well until melted.
5. Now take your oreo balls out and coat them with melted chocolate that you prepared.
6. Addd cadbury gems and desiccated coconut as toppings and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
YOUR LOVIT CHOCO BALLS ARE READY
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.