Chocolate protein crush
by Apoorva Sharma
(Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India)
1) Crush Oreos into crumble for making a base for the recipe.
2) Make a mousse out of condensed milk ,butter, sugar free stevia ,protein powder and one egg.
3) Now take the mousse and start layering over the Oreo crumble.
4) Now use Cadbury dairy milk for creating chunks in your mousse .
5) Now add your favourite flavouring of vanilla essence to enhance flavours.
6) Keep Repeating the process until you reach the desired point
7) Now you use your favourite toppings for topping the dish I have used chocolate chips as well as cherries you can also use blueberries for tartness.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities