by Apoorva Sharma
(Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India)
1) Crush Oreos into crumble for making a base for the recipe.
2) Make a mousse out of condensed milk ,butter, sugar free stevia ,protein powder and one egg.
3) Now take the mousse and start layering over the Oreo crumble.
4) Now use Cadbury dairy milk for creating chunks in your mousse .
5) Now add your favourite flavouring of vanilla essence to enhance flavours.
6) Keep Repeating the process until you reach the desired point
7) Now you use your favourite toppings for topping the dish I have used chocolate chips as well as cherries you can also use blueberries for tartness.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.