by Amanda Khoo
Mixing all ingredients A
1) 1/2 Cup Raisins
2) 2 Cups Cornflakes (lightly crush)
3) 1/2 Cup Unsalted Roasted Peanuts (chopped)***
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
200g (1 1/2 Cups) Dark Chocolate (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 150C - 175C. (350 F) Line the baking tray with the baking paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients A and then add in ingredient B and mix well.
(Note: Use more condensed milk if the mixture does not bind.)
3. Drop a spoonful of the mixture on to the prepared tray.
4. Bake the cookies 10 - 15 minutes or the edges of cookies begin brown. Let rest in tray for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.
5. Once cookies cooled, spread melted dark chocolate onto the cookies. Once all cookies coated with chocolate, let it rest aside for the chocolate lightly harden.
6. Now the cookies can be served. Hopefully you will bring this recipe to your kitchen to bake and enjoy. :)
***Please note: the photos have been taken during my baking lessons with the children. We did not use roasted peanuts because the children are allergic to it.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~