How to Make Sure
You Get Our Mail
To stop the ever growing flood of spam (ie. unsolicited
e-mail), ISPs (f.i. comcast.net, earthlink.net), mail services
(f.i. Hotmail) and Mail Clients (f.i. Outlook, Eudora) are using
filters to try and keep spam out of your inboxes. However, the
algorithms to figure out what mail is spam (and what is not) are
extremely complex. Because of this, they accidentally filter out
e-mail that you do want to receive.
You must keep spam out. I understand that. But
because of this I cannot guarantee you’ll actually receive my
newsletter or a response on an e-mail you send me. The filter may
keep it from you, and I have no way of knowing that you didn't
What You Can Do About This
To make sure that our mail is not deleted or filtered into a "junk"
or "bulk" folder, please add the kidscook
domain to your list of
trusted senders/your address book/contact list (in your e-mail
to your ISP/mail service's whitelist...
This way the filters will know that you want to
receive this mail, even though their algorithms consider it to be
Here is how to do it with some of the top email accounts.
Yahoo Email Account:
AOL Email Account:
- You can use the "Quick Add Contact" module at the bottom or
top of the address book to easily add new contacts.
- You can click the "Add Contact" button on the left side of
your address book.
- You can click the Quickbuilder button next to Add Contact and
- When you receive Yahoo! Mail, you can click the Add Addresses
button attached to the incoming email to automatically add the
sender's address to your address book.
- Sign on to your AOL account with your master screen name.
- Click on Mail then on Addresses.
- Click Add Contact. in the top left column
- In the Email 1 box Enter
- Click Save.
- Click Contacts along the left side of Gmail page.
- Click Create Contact.
- Enter your contact's information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Save to add your contact.
- Login to your Hotmail Account.
- Click on the Mail tab
- Click on the Options link top Right
- Click on Junk E-Mail Protection.
- Click on Safe List.
- Enter kids-cook @kids-cooking-activities.com
- Click on the Add button.
Thank you for taking the time to whitelist/add our
address to your list.
From the Kids Cooking Activities Head Chef
Follow Kids Cooking Activities