Heart shaped cheerios treats without popsicle sticks. Tasted great!
used frosted cheerios for the cereal, turned out delicious
Watch these magical treats disappear before your eyes! These super cute treats are perfect for any princess!
8 cups of Kellogg's Corn Puff Cereal or other type 12 oz. of package white chocolate morsels 1/2 cup of light corn syrup 1/4 cup of butter or margarine Vegetable Cooking Spray 12 (12 inch) lollipop sticks 1/3 of white chocolate morsels Sugar Sprinkles
1. Pour the cereal into a big bowl and put it to the side.
2. Combine the 12 oz. of morsels, corn syrup, and butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Stir till smooth.
4. Drizzle the white chocolate mixture over the cereal.
5. Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 15 by 10 in. jelly-roll pan.
6. Spray your hands with the cooking spray and press the mixture into even larger layers. Let it stand for 15 min.
7.Cut the cereal mixture into stars or hearts with a four inch cookie cutter.
8. Place the stars on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Cover and chill it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or so.
9. CAREFULLY, insert a lollipop stick into each star.
10. Place the 1/3 cup of white morsels in a zip lock freeze bag. Partially seal the bag and set it upright in a small microwave safe cup. Microwave at HIGH for 20 to 30 seconds or just when the chips melt.
11. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of the bag to create a small opening! Drizzle the melted chocolate over it and sprinkle the sugar sprinkle. Let it firm.
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~