by Kostya Borisenko
Amaretto Almond cookies
4 tablespoons of sugar
300g almond flour
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
4 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
500g powdered sugar
1) Wash the raspberries and prepare all of the ingredients.
2) Ground the almonds until they are like powder.
3) Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sugar until the mixture goes white.
4) Add Amaretto liqueur to the mixture
5) Add flour, cocoa, vanilla sugar and ground almonds. The mixture should be wet and sticky.
6) Pour the powdered sugar into a separate plate.
7) Roll dough into small balls (like a golf ball).
8) Dip the ball into the powdered sugar.
9) Put almonds and raspberries on top of the balls.
10) Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Recipe Contest.