Cheesy Fish Fillets
by Kerri K.
1lb of boneless flounder fillets
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
1/4 Coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk your 3 eggs and add the milk.
2: Prepare bowl of panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
3. Heat pan on medium.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil onto hot pan.
5. Place fish In beaten eggs and then dredge in breadcrumbs on both sides.
6. Fry on both sides until golden brown and fish flakes easily, about 2 minutes each side. Add more butter/coconut oil as needed
7. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain. Squeeze lemon slices on top or add tartar sauce. Enjoy!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~