Chocolate Fruit Wonton Mix
(Scarborough, Ontario, Canada)
Cutting the Strawberries
1. Wash your hands
2. Wash the strawberries and raspberries.
3. Cut the strawberries into little pieces about the size of the end of your thumb. (Note from Mom: a seven-year old's thumb)
4. Peel and slice the banana.
5. Layout a wonton wrapper and wet the edges with water. Use your finger. Or use a brush.
6. Put a piece of strawberry, a raspberry, a slice of banana, and three chocolate chips on a wonton wrapper. Put one of the chocolate chips inside the raspberry.
7. Put another wonton wrapper on top and press the edges with a fork.
Put some parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Rub it with butter so they won't stick.
Put all the finished wontons on the cookie sheet.
Bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
After you take them out of the oven, put powdered sugar in a mesh strainer and sprinkle it on the Chocolate Fruit Wonton Mix.
You can add whipped cream, but if you put it on when they are hot, it will melt. It still tastes good.
Note from Mom: In first grade this year, Rachel's amazing Home Ec teacher, Sarah Reid at Montessori Learning Centre of Pickering, taught her juniors class how to cook pizza wontons. Rachel was inspired by her teacher and the pizza wontons.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities