Cottage Cheese and Apple Salad
4 cups of cottage cheese
3-4 large honey crisp apples peeled, sliced, and diced
4 thin but medium in size strips of chopped lettuce
1. Get a medium sized bowl, and sprinkle the 4 cut strips of lettuce out on it.
2. Get your 4 cups of sweet and yummy cottage cheese and lay it evenly straight out in the bowl on top of the lettuce.
3. Get your 3-4 peeled, sliced, and diced apples and sprinkle them evenly over the sweet and yummy cottage cheese.
4. Now mess up your even mixture by mixing up the sweet and yummy cottage cheese, the peeled, sliced, and diced apples, and the 4 thin but medium in size pieces of lettuce.
5. Voila! Now enjoy your yummy salad!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Challenge Recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities