Easy Dipped Strawberries
1 qt. fresh whole strawberriesMiniature semisweet chocolate chipsChopped nutsColored sugarsCandy sprinklesGrated chocolateShredded coconut
1 Cup of vanilla or chocolate ready to spread frosting
Dipper Toppings such as:
1. Clean strawberries and pat dry.
2. Heat frosting by placing in microwave 15-30 seconds.
3. Place the chips, nuts, sugars, sprinkles, chocolate and coconut into separate shallow bowls.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
5. Dip the bottom of each strawberry about 1/3 up into the frosting.
6. Quickly dip the frosted strawberry into one of the toppings.
7. Place the strawberry on the wax paper.
8. Continue until all of the strawberries have been dipped.
9. Place the strawberries into the refrigerator for 5 minutes or until the frosting has hardened