Fairy Princess wands
Watch these magical treats disappear before your eyes! These super cute treats are perfect for any princess!
- 8 cups of Kellogg's Corn Puff Cereal, Cheerios or other type cereal
- 12 oz. of package white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup of light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 12 (12 inch) lollipop sticks
- 1/3 of white chocolate morsels
- Sugar Sprinkles
1. Pour the cereal into a big bowl and put it to the side.
2. Combine the 12 oz. of morsels, corn syrup, and butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Stir till smooth.
4. Drizzle the white chocolate mixture over the cereal.
5. Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 15 by 10 in. jelly-roll pan.
6. Spray your hands with the cooking spray and press the mixture into even larger layers. Let it stand for 15 min.
7.Cut the cereal mixture into stars or hearts with a four inch cookie cutter.
8. Place the stars on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Cover and chill it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or so.
9. CAREFULLY, insert a lollipop stick into each star.
10. Place the 1/3 cup of white morsels in a zip lock freeze bag. Partially seal the bag and set it upright in a small microwave safe cup. Microwave at HIGH for 20 to 30 seconds or just when the chips melt.
11. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of the bag to create a small opening! Drizzle the melted chocolate over it and sprinkle the sugar sprinkle. Let it firm.
This makes 12 wands!
Princess Wand Rice Krispies
Using a rice krispies treat recipe, follow recipe but add blue or other coloring to your melted marshmallows before adding in the rice krispies. Cut into shapes with cookie cutter and insert lollipop stick.
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format