grape cheese lettuce sandwich wraps
- About 12 green grapes
- About 8 small squares of cheese
- 8 small strips of lettuce
Makes four sandwich wraps.
1. Cut all of the grapes in half.
2. Place 2 cheese squares on a lettuce strip.
3. Place about six half grapes on the lettuce and cheese.
4. Place a lettuce strip on top of the cheese, grapes, and lettuce.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Challenge Recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities