Mexican Beef Filled Potatoes Recipe
I am an eleven year old who loves to cook. This is a recipe I made up. Enjoy!
What is needed:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- A bag of Yukon gold potatoes
- A packages of Mexican taco seasoning or 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese
- 1 carton of sour cream
How to make:
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the meantime turn a burner on medium and saute the ground beef. Then follow the directions on the taco seasoning package.
3. By now the oven should be ready to put the potatoes in. Bake for about one hour or until the outside of the potatoes feel and look crispy. If you insert a fork into the potato and it is tender, it is done.
4. When the potatoes come out of the oven let cool for 5 minutes. Then cut them in half and scoop out most the inner part of each potato leaving about a half inch layer of potato. Keep the part of the potato you scoop out, you can use them to make mashed potatoes.
5. In the place where the inside of the potato used to be add a tablespoon of sour cream. Next add in as much ground beef will fit without the top overflowing. Top of the potatoes with Mexican cheese and serve.
These will taste delicious!