by Vanessa horton
( Oregon, America )
I didn't have the tortilla cause I don't like them with it but my family does!
I love to eat chili I mean who doesn't enjoy a bowl of spicy southern chili.
1 pound of ground beef (cooked)
1 can of tomato sauce
1/2 pound of bacon
1/2 pounds of cheese
1/2 cup of water
1 sliced tomato
1 sliced onion
2 tsp of chili powder
2 diced chili peppers
1 can of red kidney beans
4 tortillas (optional)
1. Slice 1 tomato, 1 onion, and 1 chili pepper (you can leave the seeds in if you want it to be really spicy).
1. Cook 1 pound of ground beef and drain it,
2. Season the meat with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
3. Cook the bacon and make it into smaller pieces.
4. Add the tomato sauce and water to the cooked meat.
5. Then add the dry ingredients chopped bacon, chopped peppers, chopped onions, cheese, and kidney beans and let it heat up for a while.
6. Cook tortillas on the stove just let them get cooked on both sides (optional).
7. Put a cooked tortilla on a bowl like its covering the bowl (optional).
8. Then put the chili on top of the tortilla.
9. Add any toppings you like. Maybe cheese or onions.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities