Taco Snack Mix
3 Cups baked cheese crackers
2 Cups butter flavored pretzel sticks
1 Cup of peanuts
1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons of dry taco seasoning mix
- Place the crackers in a large microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Add the pretzels and peanuts and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle the oil over the top and stir with a spoon to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix and stir again to coat well.
- Microwave the mixture on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Return to the microwave and heat for an additional 2 minutes on high.
- Allow the mix to stand 5 minutes before serving.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities