Tropical tilapia salad
by Noah b
3 cubed mangos
1 piece of fillet tilapia
1 tablespoon garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Coat tilapia in blackening seasoning.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
4. Meanwhile mix together mango, cilantro and diced tomato. Set aside
5. Boil green beans and add to garlic in a pan then plate.
6. Place tilapia on top of green beans then top with mango salsa.
7. I hope you enjoy!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Challenge Recipe.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities