Black Forest Cake
Ingredients you will need :
100 grams/ 1/2 Cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
1 tea spoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons milk
dairy free whipped cream
icing bags and nozzles
cherry syrup as required
1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Take 100 grams of butter and whisk it then add 1 cup of powdered sugar.
2. Beat 2 eggs and add vanilla essence to it. And add this mixture to your butter and sugar mixer.
3. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and add this to your mixture.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of milk.
5. Mix well so that there are no lumps.
6. Preheat your oven at conventional mode at 180 degrees C/350 F.
7. Take your cake pan and grease it with butter and line it with butter paper.
8. Add your cake batter to this and tap it gently to avoid air bubbles.
9. Bake your cake at conventional mode for 30 minutes. Check your cake every 10 minutes. Insert a toothpick if it comes out clear then your cake is ready.
10. Let it come to room temperature.
11. Take your whipping cream and whip it until it forms peaks.
12. Cut your cake into 3 layers and add cherry syrup between each layer. Stacking the layers as you go.
13. Add your whipping cream to each layer and spread it well.
14. Then crumb coat your cake and freeze it for 10 minutes.
15. Now spread the whipped cream on the top and the sides of the cake.
16. Add the remaining whipped cream to icing bags and decorate your cake.
17. If you want even you can add cherries,chocolate chips, chocolate rice, or chocolate shaving for decoration.