Cooking Recipe Contest
Our Kids Cooking Recipe Contest is for a period of two months.
Each contest focuses on a new "theme" and at the end we pick a
winner. Prizes vary each month. Whether you are a kid or an adult
with a kid friendly recipe you are eligible for the contest.
- Your project must not appear
on other websites.
- You must provide ingredients and directions for your recipe.
Please do not copy a
recipe out of a cookbook or webpage. We've deleted many
submissions because all entries are submitted through copyscape
and some show recipes that have been copied from others site.
- A picture is a big plus for readers to see the finished
- If you submit a picture it must be your own and not taken from
someone else's website or blog.
- You can enter more than one challenge, just fill out a form
for each recipe submission on the appropriate page.
- Your recipe must have the listed ingredients necessary in
This month's kids cooking contest
This contest will be held until
Winners will be announced within 1 week after
deadline. When a new contest will be up and running.
Share your favorite fall/autumn recipe.
To share your recipe:
Enter your recipe in the form below.
Don't forget to enter your email
after you submit the form so we can notify you when it is live and
if you are the winner.
Cooking Recipe Contest Tips:
What we like to see in a recipe contest entry:
- Well written directions. Don't forget to use commas, capitals
at the beginning of sentences, and don't use all caps to write
your recipe out.
- A picture included is a big plus++. Everyone likes to see what
the recipe looks like.
- We check recipes through copyscape to make sure your recipe
isn't copied from elsewhere.
- Did you include your email address? The form will ask for it
after you submit the recipe. If we don't have your email address
we can't let you know if you win.
- What do others say in the comments. Spread the word to friends
and family to check out your recipe and comment on others, being
kind and thoughtful. (We don't post mean or unkind comments.)
Spread the word, share our link on your facebook page, tweet about
us or pin our contest.
Kids Cooking Apron by Flirty
will be mailed to the winner. (must
live in the USA to be eligible for the apron, if not a $20 coupon
code will be provided to use in our Kids
Cooking Activities Store
Second Prize will be a paperback copy of our My
Cookbook-Blank Recipe Book for Kids (if
winner lives outside of USA a digital copy will be provided
instead of paperback)
Third Prize will be a $20 coupon code. The code will be provided
to use in our Kids
Cooking Activities Store
Use it towards our Kids Cooking Lessons Book or Cooking around the
World studies. Or buy several kids cooking camps, however you'd like
to use $20!
Enter your recipe for the contest here
Fun with Food Pages:
~Food Trivia Questions,
~Guess the mystery food,
~Cooking Recipe Contest,
~Free Cooking Printables,
~Fun with Food