Cooking Recipe Contest
Our Kids Cooking Recipe Contest is for a period of two months.
Each contest focuses on a new "theme" and at the end we pick a
winner. Prizes vary each month. Whether you are a kid or an adult
with a kid friendly recipe you are eligible for the contest.
- Your project must not appear
on other websites.
- You must provide ingredients and directions for your recipe.
Please do not copy a
recipe out of a cookbook or webpage. We've deleted many
submissions because all entries are submitted through copyscape
and some show recipes that have been copied from others site.
- A picture is a big plus for readers to see the finished
- If you submit a picture it must be your own and not taken from
someone else's website or blog.
- You can enter more than one challenge, just fill out a form
for each recipe submission on the appropriate page.
- I will edit as needed but entry must be understandable and
easy to understand.
This month's kids cooking contest
Everyone is a winner!
For the next few months any entry that I receive in our
cooking recipe contest will receive a random prize.
Some examples of recipes shared in the past:
with Peach Sauce
Or Share how you have implemented cooking with the kids in
and Tell Experience - Rita shares how she started cooking
lessons with her church group.
To share your recipe:
Enter your recipe in the form below.
Don't forget to enter your email
after you submit the form so we can notify you when it is live and
if you are the winner.
Cooking Recipe Contest Rules and Tips:
What we like to see in a recipe contest entry:
- Well written directions. Don't forget to use commas, capitals
at the beginning of sentences, and don't use all caps to write
your recipe out.
- A picture included is a must! Everyone likes to see what
the recipe looks like.
- We check recipes through copyscape to make sure your recipe
isn't copied from elsewhere.
- Did you include your email address? The form will ask for it
after you submit the recipe. If we don't have your email address
we can't let you know if you win.
- Spread the word to friends and family to check out your recipe
and comment on others, being kind and thoughtful. (We don't post
mean or unkind comments.)
Spread the word, share our link on your facebook page, tweet about
us or pin our contest.
Everyone is a winner! For
the next few months any entry that fits our cooking recipe rules
above will receive a random prize. Some examples of prizes we are
- Kids Cooking Apron
- Paperback Cookbooks
- Kids cooking kits
- Kids Cooking Lesson Manuals
- Blank Cookbook Journals
- Digital Downloads
- Gift certificate for Kids Cooking Activities Shop
*Prizes will ship USA only and digital products will be substituted
for those outside the USA.
Enter your recipe for the contest here
Current Contest Entries
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Garden Pasta Salad Not rated yet
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
pinch black pepper
¼ tsp paprika
½ tbsp sugar
Cheesy Baked Southwest Pasta Not rated yet
3 Cups TVP
2 ¼ Cups hot “un-beef” broth
1 tbsp tamari
½ tbsp canola oil
1 small onion, grated
1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
1 large red pepper, …
Chocolate Rice Pudding S'Mores Pie Not rated yet
CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING S’MORES PIE
1 Cup cooked white rice, cooled
1/2 package of instant chocolate pudding (prepared as directed with …
Click here to write your own.
Fun with Food Pages:
~Food Trivia Questions,
~Guess the mystery food,
~Cooking Recipe Contest,
~Free Cooking Printables,
~Fun with Food