2 Popsicle sticks
1 Tupperware container and lid
1 can of Coke
1. Pour can of coke in tupperware container.
2. Place 2 Popsicle sticks in tupperware container.
3. Place lid over tupperware container.
4. Place the tupperware container with the Coke and Popsicle sticks in the freezer and leave there for 1 hour or until frozen.
5. Take it out of the freezer and with a spoon or other type of cutlery take out your Cokecicle and there you are.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities