I used fresh tomatoes for this recipe and added few jalapenos for a spicy taste. My son loves it.
2 tablespoons of olive oil 1/2 pc jalapeno, sliced 1 small onion, chopped finely 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped 1 can of tuna, drained 125g peeled prawns, heads removed 100g mussels, shells removed 1k fresh tomatoes, blanched, seeds removed (put in the blender and make a puree) 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper salt and pepper to taste Parmesan cheese 500g linguine (or any kind of pasta, cooked according to package instruction
Procedure: 1. Heat the oil in pan and gently add in the jalapeno. Add the onion first and then garlic until golden.
2. Saute the fresh prawns and mussels until cooked. Then add the tuna.
3. Add in the tomato puree. Simmer with low heat.
4. Add the cayenne pepper and mix thoroughly.
5. Add in salt and pepper. Taste.
6. Serve the sauce over the drained spaghetti. Add Parmesan cheese on top. Garnish with parsley.
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~