by Annika (Vanderhoof B,C)
- 1 Whole wheat English Muffin, Split
- 2 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 Deli turkey breast slices or ham
- 5 oz diced pineapple, drained or pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1. Place the oven rack in the center position. Turn the oven on to 205 degrees. Grease the baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the English muffin halves, cut-side up, on the baking sheet. Spread them with the pizza sauce.
2. Cover the pizza sauce with the turkey slices. Fold them if necessary to fit the muffin. Top with the pineapple pieces. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Turn the oven off. Remove the baking sheet to the wire rack. Let stand for 2 minutes. Serves 1.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities