Fruit Toffee Dip
by Mac Russell
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese
- 4 oz 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Heath toffee bits
Mix all ingredients and serve with sliced apples or strawberries.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities