Parfait Ideas for Kids
Parfaits are a fun way to make an impressive
looking dessert. Here are some ideas for making some for a dessert,
snack or a celebration of any occasion.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Mash strawberries and layer between meringue and whip cream. Top
with fresh strawberries.
Crush graham crackers and place on bottom of dish, top with
cheesecake pudding and blueberry jam. Top with fresh blueberries.
or pudding with crushed sandwich cookies and whip
cream. Top with whip cream and a sandwich cookie.
Layer pumpkin pudding
with whip cream and cranberry
Try this Jell-O Parfait Recipe.
Uncooked Banana Pudding
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies, crushed or chopped
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced*
Mix sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk in large bowl.
Place a layer of cookies in the bottom of a glass dish or serving
dishes. Layer the cookies with the pudding mixture. Then add a layer
of the banana slices. Keep adding layers until all ingredients have
been used. Refrigerate about an hour before serving.
*Use this same recipe and substitute strawberries diced in place of
Cheesecake Berry Parfait Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours Serves: 4
- ¼ c. raw almonds
- ¼ c. raw pecans
- 3 pitted dates, roughly chopped
- ¼ t. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 C. Greek yogurt
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. strawberries, chopped
- 1 C. raspberries
- ½ C. blueberries
1. In the bowl of a food processor, blend almonds, pecans, dates,
and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the
nuts are crumbs. Divide mixture between 4 individual serving dishes
or jars and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, maple syrup, and
vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
3. Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving
dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual
dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and
4. Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to
chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of
maple syrup, if desired.
Follow Kids Cooking Activities