Rhode Island Kids Cooking Schools
Scroll down to see all the Rhode Island kids cooking schools, kids
cooking lessons and cooking parties listed in this directory.
To add your Kids Cooking Party business or Kids Cooking Classes to
our Kids Cooking School Directory you will need to do the following
- Fill out the form on your designated state page.
- Wait. This is a manual process. We check and double check to
make sure your listing is indeed child friendly, see note below.
Your listing will take a few business days to update. Thanks!~
USA Regional Cooking Activities and Geography Cooking Camp
Rhode Island Recipe Highlight-Kale Soup
- 6 Cups chicken broth
- 1 potato, diced- sweet potato or white
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 onion diced finely or shredded
- one bunch of kale, spinach or combination, chopped
- chorizo, if desired
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper or to taste
In a soup pan add chicken broth, diced potatoes, kidney beans,
paprika, salt and pepper, onion and chorizo. Cook until potatoes are
tender. Then add in chopped kale. Stir and cook several minutes
until kale starts to wilt. Serve.
Kids Cooking Directory
Add your kids cooking school, cooking lessons or cooking party details here. Once we receive your payment and review your site your listing will be added to the directory.
Follow Kids Cooking Activities