New York Kids Cooking Schools
Scroll down to see all the New York kids cooking schools, kids
cooking lessons and cooking parties listed in this directory.
To add your Kids Cooking Party business or Kids Cooking Classes to
our Kids Cooking School Directory you will need to do the following
- Fill out the form on your designated state page.
- Wait. This is a manual process. We check and double check to
make sure your listing is indeed child friendly, see note below.
Your listing will take a few business days to update. Thanks!~
USA Regional Cooking Activities and Geography Cooking Camp
New York Recipe Highlight-Chicken and Waffles
by Kecia Johnson
(Oakland, CA )
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
1. Heat 2 cups of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350
2. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal
bag and toss until chicken is coated with flour.
3. Fry chicken in batches until juices run clear and it is golden
brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels or on a wire rack.
4. Prepare your favorite waffles batter. See
our waffle recipes or use your favorite instant waffle mix.
5. Dip the fried chicken bites in waffle batter until fully coated
and deep fry at 350 degrees for 1 minute on both sides until golden
brown. Drain waffle bite on a paper towel. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Top with powder sugar and your favorite syrup for dipping. Your
kids will love it.
Kids Cooking Directory
Add your kids cooking school, cooking lessons or cooking party details here. Once we receive your payment and review your site your listing will be added to the directory.
Kids Cooking Classes and School Locations
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Follow Kids Cooking Activities