Kids Cooking Schools Directory
Scroll down to see all the New Jersey kids cooking schools, kids
cooking lessons and cooking parties in this directory.
To add your Kids Cooking Party business or Kids Cooking Classes to
our Kids Cooking School Directory you will need to do the following
- Fill out the form on your designated state page.
- Wait. This is a manual process. We check and double check to
make sure your listing is indeed child friendly, see note below.
Your listing will take a few business days to update. Thanks!~
USA Regional Cooking Activities and Geography Cooking Camp
New Jersey Recipe Highlight-Hoagie Sandwich
Make Ahead Sub Sandwiches
- 1 (16 oz) loaf of French bread
- 1/2 (8 oz) container of sour cream ranch dip
- 3/4 Cup of pkg. shredded carrots
- 1 Cup of lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 of a cucumber, peeled, seeded and shredded
- 2 oz thin sliced deli roast beef
- 2 oz. thin sliced deli ham
- 2 oz. thin sliced deli turkey
- 2 oz thin sliced deli chicken
- 4 oz thin sliced provolone cheese
Cut the bread loaf in half lengthwise.
Spread the sour cream ranch dip onto the cut sides of the bread.
Layer the carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, all 4 types of meat and the
cheese onto one side of the cut bread.
Close the bread over the top.
Wrap tightly in saran wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
To serve, cut into 8 slices and secure with a toothpick.
Makes 8 servings
Kids Cooking Directory
Add your kids cooking school, cooking lessons or cooking party details here. Once we receive your payment and review your site your listing will be added to the directory.
Follow Kids Cooking Activities