Super Easy and Cute Candies!
One of the most cutest, and yummiest finger treats I have ever had are these, Haystacks! These will satisfy your sweet tooth!
What you need
Ingredients: A Bag (12 oz. size) of Semi- Sweet chocolate chips, A Bag (12 oz. size) of butterscotch chips, 18 oz. of chow mein noodles, and chopped cashews.
How to make:
1. Melt the Chocolate Chips and Butterscoth Chips on the stove in a bowl. Make sure you do not burn it! Also, mix it THOROUGH with a spoon.
2. Add the chow mein noodles and cashews. Mix very well.
3. Turn the heat off.
4. Carefully, take a spoon full of the mixture and put it on wax paper. Do that till there is no more in the bowl.
5. Put it in the fridge or on the counter over night to make it hard.
6. And, of course, the most easiest task is to enjoy eating them!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your kids recipe.
Planned Kids Cooking Curriculum
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Follow Kids Cooking Activities