Spaghetti Pie Kids Cooking Party
For this Spaghetti Pie kids cooking party, you will want to write
down the recipe below. Create one for each child that will be at the
party. This will give them each a chance to follow the recipe while
they are preparing the menu.
It is also a good idea to include an extra one for them to take
home, one that won't get cheese or spaghetti sauce on it. They can
impress their own family with what they learned at the cooking
It is also a good idea to write the menu on a sheet of paper hung on
the wall or chalkboard. You can even make this look like a
Once you know the number of children coming go through the list of
things needed especially utensils, bowls, etc. If you need extra for
the spaghetti pie kids cooking party ask friends or family if you
can borrow some items.
Spaghetti Pie is an easy fun recipe for kids.
Kids Cooking Activities Teaching Materials
Make teaching easier with our activities and recipes compiled in theme sets and books with an easy to read format
Perfect for teaching!
~This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. There is no extra cost to you. This is how we help support our family and continue to bring you amazing content. To learn more see the affiliates disclosure here.~
Spaghetti Pie Kids Cooking Party Items Needed:
- Small individual pie pans. This will allow
each child to prepare their own pan. If not available use muffin
- Masking tape. To label kid chefs name on the pans.
- Bowl- 1 or 2 large depending if you are doubling the
recipe-for mixing noodles.
- Spoons- one for each child for adding ingredients, spreading
and a few extras if needed
- 1 set of teaspoons
- 1 set of tablespoons
- 1 set of measuring cups
- Actual recipe ingredients
- Paper plates, cups and eating utensils
Cooking Party Planning To Do List:
Two weeks ahead:
- Send out invitations
- Order/sew/buy aprons or chef hats
One week ahead:
- Make your shopping list for the party
- Buy non perishable items, goody bags and any craft supplies
you need if you are decorating aprons or hats
- Prepare chef hats ahead of time
Several days ahead:
- Put your goody bags together
- Get a final number of how many children are coming to the
One to two days ahead:
- Do your grocery shopping for the remaining items
- Shred cheese if not done already
- Prepare cooking party cake if you are having one
Morning of party:
- Line kitchen tables or any large table with a plastic
tablecloth or white butcher paper.
- Cook spaghetti noodles
- Cook hamburger morning of party or night before just make sure
you drain grease off well.
Get all of our Kids Cooking Parties in one
free of ads and easier to use at parties and cooking activities
kids. Also included with our Menu Party Plans are:
- Party to do lists
- Step by step directions
- Complete recipes
- Recipe cards
- A list of items needed for the party
- Party invitations
- Tips and ideas to help your kids cooking party run smoothly
- Filler ideas for parties
- Kids cooking party games
Spaghetti Pie Kids Cooking Party Recipe
- 6 oz. spaghetti cooked
- ground hamburger, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese
- large jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- ½ lb. Hamburger
- 1 teaspoon Oregano or Italian Seasoning
- if desired, you can add additional toppings
Cook noodles before hand so they will be ready when the party
starts. Have one child add melted butter and one child add eggs to
the noodles. Have another child stir and toss until well mixed. Give
each child an individual pie pan.
** With cooking spray have each child spray baking pan.
Each child can add noodles to the bottom of their pie pan. Spread
spaghetti sauce over noodles. Season with oregano or Italian
seasoning. Layer the ingredients on top of the spaghetti sauce
starting with Parmesan cheese. Spread cottage cheese over top.
Sprinkle with cooked hamburger, shredded mozzarella cheese and top
with spaghetti sauce again. Have each child put their name on their
pan with masking tape. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. While the
spaghetti pie is cooking, prepare a dessert or other recipe you have
planned, decorate aprons, chef hats or play cooking games.
Mini Spaghetti Pies
, cook spaghetti pies in individual pie
pans, if not available cook in muffin pans. Label each child's with
masking tape along the edges. Allow them to make 2-3. You can also
buy small aluminum pans for them to take home extras.
More Spaghetti Theme Recipes
Try some of these different spaghetti ideas for your party like this
Spaghetti Party Cake
Add a Spaghetti
and Meatballs Party Cake for dessert!
Kids Cooking Party Ideas:
~Kids cooking parties,
~Birthday Cooking Party, ~ Calzones,
your own pizzas,
~Mini cordon bleu,
with different fillings,
toast and homemade syrup,
pizza, ~ Cookie Swap,
sundaes with cookie cups,
and Meatballs cake, ~Kids Cooking Games
Follow Kids Cooking Activities