Kids Cooking Party
find here all the help you need to plan your kids cooking party
including kids cooking ideas, menus, invitations and complete step
by step directions.
If you are wondering how to celebrate your kids next birthday or if
you are looking for a party idea, consider the fun of having a kids
cooking party. These ideas work great for sleepovers, girl scout
meetings, boy scout meeting, after school clubs, etc.
Kids love creating and eating their own creations. Whether they are
boys or girls they will love the idea of being chefs for the day.
Give them a hat and apron and allow kids to have a real hands on
Here is what you'll find on this page to help with your kids cooking
Tips and ideas for the party
Party Planning Menus
Kids Party Cakes
Tips and Ideas for the Party
- Don't try to do too much- include one main dish and one
dessert or no more than 3 dishes.
- Depending on the number of children get an assistant or two
to help with the party.
- Have an adult cook the recipe in the oven or stove top and
let the kids do the actual preparing. They may be old enough
to use the oven or stove top but with all the party excitement
you want to be extra cautious.
- Make an easy chef hat for each child. This helps make the
- Buy a canvas apron that they can decorate with fabric
paint. You can find plain or colored aprons at oriental
trading company in a package of 12 for $14.95 (less than $2 a
piece) or if you are a sewer, sew
an easy apron for each child.
- While the party food is baking you can decorate aprons or
play some kids cooking games. You will find some fun party
games here at http://www.kids-partycabin.com
or jump down below to see our cooking
- Prepare a recipe card with the recipe they are making. Make
one for each child to look at while cooking or write the
recipe out on a large chalkboard or paper hanging on the wall.
You will need one for each child to take home but this is for
looking at during the party.
Kids Cooking Party
Ideas for Goodie Bags
- Include a copy of the recipe they are making so they can take
it home and make it again
- Cookie cutters
- Mini recipe album -use small photo albums. They make it easy
to add a 4x6 paper or recipe card in the pockets.
- Blank recipe cards. Download
free blank recipe cards. Print off as many as you
would like on heavy paper or cardstock paper.
- A kids
apron and hat, either something they decorate themselves
or buy already made. They can wear this at the party and take
them home. This will be the kids favorite!
- Decorative candy sprinkles for fun baking projects at home.
- Muffin decorative baking cups/liners.
Cooking Parties Unit
Get all of our Kids Cooking Parties in one ebook
free of ads and easier to use at parties and cooking activities with
Also included in the ebook unit is our Theme Dinner Ideas
Section with invitations, cooking party games and party filler ideas. As well as our Fun with Food
For Fun Ebook Unit
Kids Cooking Party Planning Menu Ideas
Each Children's Cooking Party Menu Idea Includes:
- A party to do list. This will help you know what to prepare
two weeks, one week, two days before and a day before.
- Step by step directions.
- Complete recipes.
- A pdf recipe card to print off and give to each child in their
goody bag or to look at while cooking.
- A list of items needed. You just need to evaluate the number
of children coming and how many utensils you will need, bowls,
cutting boards, etc.
Breakfast or Brunch
and homemade syrup
Cake Decorating Party
Cookie Swap Exchange party
with cookie cups
More Menu Ideas
Kids Cooking Party Cakes
your party you can prepare a fun cooking party cake ahead of time.
~ Visit Learn-Cake-Decorating.com
more cake ideas.
Kids Cooking Party Games
Kids Cooking Games
Games to play at
Readers submitted party
Do you have a kids cooking party idea, game or recipe to share?
Share with others your kids cooking party ideas. Recipes, menu ideas, games or tips on having a successful party are welcome.
Reader's Submitted Recipes
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...